The following links are listed to provide you with additional online mental health care information. Please also check the additional links provided for physical health for a more comprehensive understanding of your overall well-being. The following is not meant to be a comprehensive list, nor is it an endorsement of the content of the sites.
Directory of grants for single mothers
- Listed here are financial assistance programs that help single mothers with rent, utility bills, child care, education, medication, housing, medical bills, and mortgage, among others. http://singlemothersgrants.org/
- FreeGrantsForWomen This a website that helps low income women with finding grants and financial assistance programs. These grants help families with education, rent, housing, utility bills, mortgage, and medical bills .
- DrugWatch.com provides up-to-date information about prescription and over-the-counter medications, including details about associated side effects.
- Drugalert.org is a comprehensive database with information and news alerts about potentially dangerous drugs currently on the market or previously available worldwide.
- DrugDangers.com educates the public and lend a hand to people who have been affected by defective drugs, medical devices and dangerous medications
- www.consumersafetyguide.com Consumer Safety Guide was created to keep the public informed about consumer dangers and safety issues associated with numerous products that can cause the public harm